Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Where Am I Now?

I can more easily answer that question with where I am not right now.
I am not on Facebook!
I am not on Instagram!

Why? I was troubles by the stories coming out about the owners of those social media selling my personal information for their own personal monetary gain. They are not the only two doing that either. Another reason is how they are censoring the conservative and religious folks, that's me! So, I Twitter and many conservatives tweeted that they were leaving FB and I decided it was something I wanted to support and do also.  I am now sharing on Mewe.com.

Mewe has been very, very laid back since I joined there in the early spring this year. It is still very quiet. I don't know how mewe will pay for itself for it does not take ads and right now they are pushing for upgrading from the free mewe to paid for upgrades which I have not had a need for yet. I think maybe it will be more gb space for all my photos and sharing.But I know that most internet users do not like to pay for their online activities so I don't know if mewe will last. Mewe also has an App to mobile post.

Right now, I am thinking I will return to the blogging world.... but it is owned by google which is another like FB. :(

Since I have been off of facebook and instagram I have had no instant interaction with people I know so I am like set back years in being in the know. At first not seeing the latest pictures, notes, news and all the silly faces there I really missed it all! It was like going through withdrawals from coffee. But now I am in a good place with it all. I can share with my family and friends on texting and also email for bigger stuff. So yes, it seems like I have been set behind years and years!

Get a Mewe account, add me and check out my mewe:
My Mewe Page



No comments: