Thursday, June 16, 2005

Our Dog Chevy

This is our big dog, Chevy. He has a good life here in Alaska. The trouble he seems to have is when he digs in his owners garden! He has 13 acres he is free to roam, yet he always finds my garden to be the best place to bury his "stuff"! His stuff is usually my sons and his wife's tenny shoes, leather gloves... and snack bones I try to give him! Here he is looking for the neighborhood beavers, muskrats, loons and ducks. I just downloaded and installed the Hello program. I am hoping it will make it easier to view pictures I share for everyone.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Awww, I miss my dogs. One passed away while lying in the sun and the other just "disappeared".

I was able to view your photos before...but Hello is a good program. It makes it very easy to share photos, even without the blog. Your sister and I exchange photos via Hello from time to time. :o)

Connie Marie said...

Will you get another dog?
I will post a picture of my little dog too sometime. He is a shih tzu.

I heard there is a fire up on the Yukon somewhere, the sunset tonight is really colorful!