Thursday, August 30, 2018

Moose Hunting 2019

I'm planning to share stories and photos from our trip to Clear. Our son Klint and his family will join us. Yay! Hoping to find a legal young bull! The best meat for us right now.

I'm newly diagnosed Diabetes Type II with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease which I've been told goes hand in hand with sugar problems. My husband also has liver problems and because of a massive heart attack in 2013 watches his cholesterol like a hawk! His doctor took him off of statins (yes!) So just for those two reasons any small amount of meat we eat has been doctor advised to be wild game or fish!

So here moosie, moosie. I mostly love the last of summer outdoors. The migrating birds. The change of the colors. My family being near!

May God grant safety and success to all 2018 hunters. We also remember and pray for families who live now without family members lost during hunting.

No comments: