Monday, March 17, 2008

Eight Things About MeMe

Eight things about me. It's a MeMe, I've been tagged by Connie. I know I've done this before...

Rules
Share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end tag at least 8other bloggers to keep the fun going.

1. I am mostly Alutiiq (Alaska Native), besides German, and Russian.
2. I was born in a small village.
3. I've survived a major earthquake and tidal wave.
4. I've been to London to visit the Queen, but she was in Scotland.
5. I've been to Hawaii nine times!
6. I love the smell of play dough.
7. My knees shake from heights, and having babies.
8. I love Jesus Christ and became a Believer when I was 14.

I don't know who to tag, so if you are reading this and decide you would like to do this, please let me know in comments so that I can visit your blog and read your eight things. Thanks!

Here is the picture of the woodpecker in the treetop again, and I've marked where it is. :-)

Jettie, the other things hanging in the picture are birch tree seedy-type things.

4 comments:

Attie said...

Ahhaa!! I wondered..I have never noticed then here in those type of trees!! that is a beautiful pic!!

Attie said...

it's funny the time here is 12:43am!! but the post time it says I commented is 9:42..that must be your time?

and the word verification is...
muehugs!!

Constance said...

Good Morning BBF! I think that would be a pretty color for toenails too but I like the idea of painting inside your closet. Unfortunately, I can't even SEE the back of my closet! Ha ha! It is organized but just full. I am lookng forward to seeing Doug's handiwork with th cedar lining.

Thanks for playing along. I hate pressurng people to do these things so it's nice when someone does it and hopefully they don't feel that way. I didn't realize you've been to Hawaii 9 times! That should make you an honarary resident right? I think They should give you some kind of preference for advancing the cause of their tourism! I guess yellowstone should do that for us as well! Tee Hee.

I saw the woodpecker! Yippee!

have a great Tuesday!
Connie

Donna Gotlib said...

a major earthquake, and a tidal wave! Oh my!

I enjoyed reading your post.

Cookie