Thursday, May 10, 2007

VE Racing Team

Tony had a wreck at the race track that he did not remember having. That was kind of scary, but that happens sometimes when they race. I don't know what to say about that since I feel kind of like I should be the one that says something about being careful... being the Momma of this bunch. Yet, they are all grown up and I guess I don't have any say anymore. So they all love motocross. I just pray they won't take crazy chances with their bodies.

These races are going on every weekend at Kincaid Park in Anchorage. No races this coming weekend so we are all taking our four wheelers and heading up the highway to camp a few nights. Tony is home from work for two weeks then gone for two weeks so he wanted to get started on our summer of camping weekends. Summer goes really fast in Alaska and being gone for two weeks at a time really speeds it up. We know, Doug had that work schedule for many years!

This video is the race that Klint won. Klint, Kris and Tony run in the Intermediate Quads. Visit their MySpace.

Day 135.

2 comments:

Constance said...

Oh My Gosh! I was nervous watching that 2nd video clip! I would be chewing my fingernails off when they were flying through the air! And the people obn the track! My luck, someone would wipe out and take me along with them! I love seeing the interaction of your family together! You can just feel the closeness! I am SO in the mood to go camping but we have missed our window of opportunity here in Texas. You gotta go earlier than May otherwise it's too humid and stuffy! Blech! Now I have to wait until July when we leave on our 3 week trip up to Yellowstone NP, Glacier NP and on up to Banff and Jasper! Yipee! I just got back from Yosemite and am counting down until the next trip. I'm shameless I know!!! Have a wonderful time!
Virtual Hugs,
Connie

TO BECOME said...

Wow!!! I just wanted to stop by and say, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, CONNIE.
connie from texas