Tuesday, June 14, 2005

It's summer!

Even if the calendar does not agree I must say it's summertime in Alaska. Gotta say so early, or it will be over and fall by the time it gets here on the calendar! I took this picture of Anchorage from the Hillside. Nice day and Sleeping Lady is beautiful! My sister sent me a note of her blog and thought I would check on this one again. Nobody's been here... dusting the room....... The wild roses have already been blooming for almost two weeks! The swallows came very early this year. The fireweed is already getting close to blooming... this is going way, way too fast!

3 comments:

Connie Marie said...

...even if you right click and say, show picture?

I guess it does not like to show pic urls from places other than their parter blog picture putter upper.

I can see the picture if I right click and show picture.

Kerri said...

I see the picture, without clicking,even. It's very nice! :o)

Welcome to Blogville, btw.

Connie Marie said...

Thanks for the welcome, kerri.