Friday, June 17, 2005

Guitar Strap for Doug

The beadwork I am doing right now is going to keep me busy a long time. I decided to make a strap for my husband, Doug. He plays bass guitar for Alaska Freedom Band here in Alaska. They travel to different villages throughout Alaska and have meetings. Singing and giving testimonies about how Jesus Christ has made a difference in their hearts and then in their lives. Strengthening other Christian's who don't get to meet in larger groups and especially share in music. They do a good job. Sometimes I get to tag along and bring my little camera to share pictures at their website. Their website. If was was always in a village without much fellowship I know I would love to spend several evenings listening to a group like AFB share. My sister Kotya, showed me how to bead several months ago and I have turned into a beading monster! I think I might love beads more than cookies now! Anyway, I wanted to show you how this Alaskan plans to spend a lot of long, dark days keeping happy in Alaska!

No comments: