Monday, June 27, 2005

Building Summer Memories

Memory My mind lets go a thousand things, Like dates of wars and deaths of kings, And yet recalls the very hour---- 'Twas noon by yonder village tower, And on the last blue moon in May--- The wind came briskly up this way, Crisping the brook beside the road; Then, pausing here, set down its load of pine-scents, and shook listlessly Two petals from that wild-rose tree. -Thomas Bailey Aldrich Building 2005 summer memories on Twin Lake. We have been enjoying the summer and spent the last few days outside, cooking and splashing in the water. I've had hamburgers, potato salad, yummi desserts and even a yucky ol' beetle on myself (Which Calli rescued me from!). Summer time is fleeting.... get out and enjoy it!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

That looks like so much fun!

Connie Marie said...

The boat is fun, but not getting in the cold water. To me anyway, lol. The kids don't seem to mind!