Friday, August 28, 2009

New Life Comes!

Klint's first birthday! LOL! He was not always so clean was he! ? ha!

New life happens and the wonder of new birth is coming to our family really soon. We are so happy for Calli and Klint as they anticipate their first born. She has begun the process of birthing today, on Reese Ann's due date.

New life is awesome and only comes from God. Not only new life physically but new life spiritually! Both are miracles that happen over and over!

"For I know that my Redeemer lives, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth; and though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God. Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me." Job 19:25,26,27

Keep checking back for pictures of our newest grandBABE, Reese Ann. She should be here before too long, hopefully. Pray for Calli!

2 comments:

Constance said...

Can't wait to see pictures Grammaloo!
Connie

Susannah said...

Ooooo, exciting! (Your guy was a cutie.)