Flawed ideas of God.
Flawed goals in life.
It's just part of this ol' life to have to fix what this cursed world brings each day, week, month, year.
In spite of all that flaw-flaw, I have great news today. I figured out how to fix the problem I mentioned before. I have been using Firefox's browser since the trouble with IE. I downloaded IE 7, then removed the old IE and then reinstalled IE7. That did absolutely nothing to get rid of my troubles.
In frustration I refused to deal with it anymore. Until this morning - I ACCIDENTLY opened the internet with IE7 and there was the problem again - a fully loaded page that was blank. I thought, oh yes - this problem. As I sat there I saw that the Runonce page for IE was up again but blank. I saw the URL ended with .aspx
ASPX! I thought now there is a place to begin a study.
I went to Google and read then ended up learning that sometimes and for some reason that only a computer guru would know... dll's will get corrupted or they will need to be REregistered. All that I had to do was go to Start, Run and type in regsvr32 jscript.dll, click OK and after that type in regsvr32 vbscript.dll and click OK. Information was found at Microsoft.
The problems are fixed! Everything works. The webpage opens completely. System Restore opens completely. Search opens completely. Windows Media opens completely. Help opens completely. Dell Support opens completely. Windows Update opens completely. I am completely happy about this! I didn't even have to go so drastic as to wipe my hard drive. Thank goodness!
Here are pictures of the Camaro. :-(