I've been tagged by e-mom of C H R Y S A L I S to share eight random facts about myself.Finally e-mom, here are eight stuffs about me! Bear with me everyone - since I don't really live a very exciting life... at least I try very hard not to.
ONE: I grew up with nine siblings, four brothers and five sisters.
TWO: I have two awful looking scars on my right leg, which became so much a part of my anatomy that I was surprised that others didn't have them too (when I was youngER).
THREE: I do ---- have a hole in my head! (Covered with a titanium plate.)
FOUR: I have twin daughters.
FIVE: I struggled in public with shyness so much that when I was in high school I quit rather than take speech class! Then I studied a big book, had a week of testing and got my GED instead.
SIX: I have a natural ability for drawing and painting, but I don't do it very often.
SEVEN: I've designed and beaded a guitar strap for my husband's bass guitar.
EIGHT: I've been to London to "bizit" the Queen, but she was not at home at the time.
I copied and pasted the rules to play this meme and here they are:
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here is the list of eight I am tagging. NOTE to those I'm tagging - you don't have to do this if you don't want to, or if you don't have time to, or if you have done it already, or if you can't think of eight things that we might enjoy knowing about you, or any other reason which you don't have to explain. I think this is supposed to be fun. ha
Slim Pickin's From My Brain
Alaska According To Marie
Pink Forget Me Nots
Doug's Synthetic Lubricants
Connie's Thoughts From The Heart
This Nutty Life
Okay! I'm coming to your blog to say you've been tagged.