Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Quiet Morning At Home

I thought that I would share a little glimpse of my morning with you.

We have been having so many moose around and it is usually this time of the year they are hanging around near people more. Last weekend Doug counted 14 moose out there.

On the way to Big Lake there were two big blood spots on the road. Poor things get hit so much this time of the year too. It's during this time that I wish we all just could do things a lot slower, and enjoy our neighbors the moose.

We all are so busy speeding here and there and all for what? Nothing that will last, nothing. Slow down Alaska.

Millie went through surgery good. Adam said, "All is good."

Day 36

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Those are beautiful photos, Connie.

I'm glad to hear the surgery went well.