Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fun to Try!

I ran into this site while browsing today. The My Heritage site. You will have to sign up at their site to be a member and to try their face recognition program you need to upload a photo of your face but it was fun.

The site looks interesting.

Hey Chanel! I look like Jesse McCartney! No wonder you love me so much, hehehe!

I ran into the site when I was browsing a phrase that I heard on the NBC Morning Show. I made a point to remember it so that I could read up on the person that said it when I got online today. The phrase he said was "cancer cells are your ticket to life."

Strange thing to say since we automatically put the word death with cancer and not the word "life". His name is Deepak Chopra. He is an author and his goal? "Bridging the technological miracles of the west with the wisdom of the east." I thought of the word life with a capital L but I don't know if that is what he means. (Capital L meaning Eternal Life to me.)

I will have to go back to read his blog, but first I had to try the face thingy.

I had to resize this thing to fit this blog so I will type the names on this thing out.

66% Roseanne Barr, lol, I don't remember her looking like this picture, at least I don't recognize her!
61% - Fukada Kyoko, Jesse McCartney
59% - Anne Rice and some others...
56% - Dayang somebody...

I think I look oriental or something (like Burt Reynold's?).

No comments: