Thursday, June 22, 2006

We're Home!

Now that I am back at home, it feels like this week went by so fast! I wanted to post and say that I am home but don't really have time to say much more.

We had some RV troubles!!!! We need to get it taken care of since it is still under warrantee but when we called the RV Sales, they said, well it's the 4th of July weekend and it's a long one and we are really backed up with work and ...basically, you are screwed! haha

Anyway. I'm home. I love my house! I love my yard! I love my coffee maker! I love my bed! I love my lovely bathroom! I love my view! I love the lake! I love taking care of my poor wilted flowers...

I will share pictures another day, especially of what I wrote about previously, the gravesite. I decided not to report it.... yet.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Welcome home! I'm so glad you arrived safely. :o) Can't wait to hear more about your travels and see some pictures! When you're rested and settled, that is.