Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tests!

Your Personality Profile
You are pure, moral, and adaptable. You tend to blend into your surroundings. Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends. You believe that you live a virtuous life... And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye. As a result, people tend to crave your approval.
Oh! Oh!
I have a harsh eye!
I hope that tests don't make you testy 'cause I am going to do a few here.
Found them at Blog Things

Your Fortune Is
He who thinks by the inch and talks by the yard deserves to be kicked by the foot.
Hey, that would not be very fortunate!

Slow and Steady
Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy. They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment. They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.
Fussy? Me?
Cautious? Yes.... EXTREMELY careful. Dad always told me that when I was just a little baby, they set me on their bed and I fell off. They set me on it again and I sat STILL, so still that I would sweat, thinking I might fall off again.
Funny about the last paragraph... that's definitely me and my daughters know!
They say, gonna ask you one more time just before we decide to do it, in case you changed your mind again.

Cheese Pizza

Traditional and comforting. You focus on living a quality life. You're not easily impressed with novelty. Yet, you easily impress others.

Okay, I can live with that! Alright, what's next!


C

You tend to notice the big things in life... But the details aren't exactly your forte

[Hmmm... I thought that I was extremely observant. ] Details, details.... whatever!


Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Snow Liberator Your Superpower is Chemical Your Weakness is Crystals Your Weapon is Your Turbo Claws Your Mode of Transportation is Kite

I thought my super hero name was going to be Super Grammaloo.... Snow Liberator... [huh]. Chemical... like deficiency? Like in menopause? I do have a weakness for crystals.... beading crystals that is! I used to have a cat named Turbo and another one named ClawPaws. I think I would need a humongous kite to super hero here and there! Some of these tests are goofy, but fun!


You Passed the US Citizenship Test
Congratulations - you got 8 out of 10 correct!
Yippee!
Hey I love Hawaii!
Your Hawaiian Name is:
Iwalani Lanikai

Aww! That sounds pretty, wonder what it means? Okay I looked it up, it means.... Heavenly Seagull King!?

I believe my real Hawaiian name is Kani Malia. I don't know what that means though. Probably is not very impressive either!

Well that is enough tests, I need to take my poor puppy out for a walk now.

I hope you have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Those look fun! I'll have to look at some of them. :o)

Kerri said...

Btw, I like your new banner on top. :o)