Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Did You Remember?

We voted...
...but I felt like this swan about who to vote for!
I guess I didn't pay attention to the ones running so we got online and did some reading about who was running and what they said. I did know the Propositions and how to vote there! I voted to add a tax to our out going resources. I always wonder about all that gravel heading into Anchorage!

These cute little guys were in my email this morning. Little ChewChew's! Born yesterday. I am sure you can get one if you are interested. The spotted one looks like Chewy when he was a baby shihtzu!

This is what a big one of those little guys will look like when they get big and mean like Chewy. (NOT!)

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Cute puppies! Michael wants a new dog to replace the 2 we lost, but I asked him to wait until he can live here at home. I don't want him to miss out on all the house-training fun!

We had elections today, too. School board, and our local primaries. I voted...I even have a sticker to prove it. :o)

Connie Marie said...

I had a sticker too but I stuck it on the back of hubby when he wasn't paying attention.

The pups are such great company, but yes! Help with training is a big ++++++++ !