Friday, September 16, 2005

Our Fun Paxson Hunting Trip

Picture from the Paxson area. (Click on Paxson to read information about that area.) We spent a few nights up here, camping and hunting. Mostly camping, or as my brother-in-law once called an unsuccessful moose hunting trip, "armed camping". We were armed and loaded with 4-wheelin' ATV's. It was sure fun.

The family all came. The only one missing was one. Even Baby Calvin joined the campers! (See my fun husband is even happy when it's raining.)

Alexis and Ashlee had a lot of fun. Muddy fun! Alexis was so full of mud her Mom had to pour water on her hair when we got back to camp, and it was cold up there! You can see the new snow on the mountain tops. Even if we didn't get a moose it was a fun camping trip but... we did get muddy and wet... and we did have fun!

During the past three weeks since I have posted, we have been busy with family here. We enjoyed sipping coffee and visiting, several birthday dinners, road trips, tea breaks, eating out...and having more fun with them! We will miss them now that they have winged their way back to Florida.

Now, without looking back, how many times did I say fun in this post???? You would think that we had fun or something like that.

2 comments:

Constance said...

Hi! I just found your post since I am new to this whole endeavor. What caught my eye was that you also had read "Ada Blackjack", small world! I thoroughly enjoyed reading of her life and her adventure/ordeal. I'm going to spend more time looking around your site since you are in Alaska. Our family enjoys the outdoors and my husband & I have set our sights on a trip to Alaska once our youngest is in College.
Connie

Kerri said...

So...did ya have fun?