Monday, July 25, 2005

More Than Nine Lives!!!!!

Tonight I walked outside to let my dog go out- And there she was ---that scrawny thing--mewing for a snack! She strut and turned with a look of pride and to me seemed to say You should have known - I still have lives - I surely would come back! I thought she died when she did not come-- She's old and home she should be staying! She left--- now she's back --- the family I will tell- Alexis and all the other Grands ---- must really have all been praying!
Alexis gets a kiss from Ashlee!
That DARN cat! She came back! LOL and I am so happy to see her! I don't think she will ever die! She's gonna live foreverrrrrrrr! LOL! Sorry if I made anyone sad with my sad attempt at poetry in my last post! Have a happy day... I am!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

That was not a sad attempt at poetry. It was quite touching and heartfelt. :o) I'm glad your cat came back.