Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm So Dizzy... My Head Is Spinnin'

I am feelin' dizzy for no reason - so I thought I would check the recent quakes. There have been so many in the last 12 to 24 hours. Yikes!

Are you still remembering to pray for and SUPPORT/AID China's people as they recover from the incredible quake they had? Upwards of 80,000 souls expected to be lost, wow.

The number of confirmed dead from the massive May 12 quake rose to 68,109 on Wednesday, up 1,000 from the day before, China's cabinet confirmed. Another 19,851 people are reported missing, and the government says it now fears the final death toll will be more than 80,000. CBC.CA

I can't help but remember the previous requests for prayer for Christian's being persecuted in China and in North Korea. I wonder how things go for those Christian's in light of this recent natural(?) disaster.

Disaster Tests Local Chinese Congregation's Faith. NPR.ORG

Pray that God will protect Christians who are providing relief right now. MNN.

Our Father which art in Heaven hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven...

1 comment:

Attie said...

I know isn't it horrific? I can't imagine. I am saying prayers.