Monday, April 14, 2008

Just Like A Dream

What a weekend. In a nutshell:
Encountered a man suffering from a major case of Road Rage - he stalks us - we drive to the State Troopers to get rid of him.
Mammography - (I was told that everything looks good).
Hauled wood for woodstove with Doug.
Trying to photograph ducks - I unexpectedly fell through the ice - I owe my life to my hero - Doug!
Great sermon at church today - what to expect before the return of Christ.
My nephew came to visit - my kids come over to make him feel welcome (due to circumstances out-of-control, we didn't get to be with him or his brother as they grew up.
Kris and Kim cooked chicken and ribs on the BBQ.
Marie finished her basket.
Calli finished her basket.
I finished my basket!
I guess it was a very good weekend, even with the mad man and my frightening and freezing cold brush with death!


Here are the results from the quiz I took from e-Mom.

You Are a Colon
You are very orderly and fact driven.
You aren't concerned much with theories or dreams... only what's true or untrue.

You are brilliant and incredibly learned. Anything you know is well researched.
You like to make lists and sort through things step by step. You aren't subject to whim or emotions.

Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice.
(But they are a little sick of you being right all of the time!)

You excel in: Leadership positions

You get along best with: The Semi-Colon

7 comments:

Donna Gotlib said...

I'm glad you are here to write about your weekend! WOW!
Hugs,
Cookie

Marie VW said...

You're basket looks so nice and straight! Beautiful basket mom! Off to try the punctuation quiz.

nancy said...

Man! What a weekend! I guess the ice is kind of iffy this time of year?
I absolutely love the baskets. Do you think you'll try some on your own? I used to by the reed bulk through an online source, and I would have a big coil of it under my bed.:-D
I have two really good books with some very nice weaves illustrated. Lots of fun.
Let me know when you get your package from me.
Love,
Nancy

nancy said...

Man! What a weekend! I guess the ice is kind of iffy this time of year?
I absolutely love the baskets. Do you think you'll try some on your own? I used to by the reed bulk through an online source, and I would have a big coil of it under my bed.:-D
I have two really good books with some very nice weaves illustrated. Lots of fun.
Let me know when you get your package from me.
Love,
Nancy

Susannah said...

Connie Marie, your basket is fabulous... and how are your fingers?

You had quite a weekend. Glad you survived your fall throught the ice. BRRRRR.

So you're a colon? Lol, I am too. I'm not sure this part is very flattering to us: Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice. (But they are a little sick of you being right all of the time!)

Hugs. :~D

TO BECOME said...

Dear Connie Marie, Your basket is so pretty. You did a great job. I know it will last and last.

I am so sorry your weekend in part was very scary. Falling through the ice, wow! I am sure glad the Lord took care of you. The crazy person following you, that was scary too, You never know what someone might try todo. thank God you are safe.

I was a colon also. Isn't that something. love to you, connie from Texas

Faith said...

Oh my goodness Connie Marie!
What a weekend!
I am glad the Lord was watching you....
the ice??!! Wow...
And road rage is a scary thing....
Hope ya have a good week without the scary stuff!!