Kristi Z. wrote:
I have thought about creating these awards for a very long time now. It was my hope to create an award series that would give unique, caring, brave, and positive bloggers the recognition they deserve.
The Thoughtful Blogger Award description is:
For those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping others bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.
I learned that there are rules that go with this award and here they are:
1) If you have received an award simply choose either the dark or light background image and save it to your files, then post it proudly on your blog!
2) Pass the award on to five other people, you can choose any of the awards from the series, you do not have to pass out the exact award you received. Choose whichever of the awards below that you'd like to give out. You can give out one of each or five of the same one, whatever you prefer.
3) You can change the size and color of awards to suit your blog, that's up to you, it's your blog, just leave the titles the same.
4) Please link back to this post so that people can read these rules and so that the meanings of the awards will not be lost.
5) If you feel that you or a friend are deserving of an award and no one has given one to you yet then email me at sayhitochristy(at)hotmail.com and tell me about your website.
So the rule is to pass on to five people and I have thought about it and finally - these are the five people I want to pass on these five awards to:
1. Connie from "Slim Pickin's From My Brain - The "Courageous Blogger Award" for her daily struggle with platelet counts while keeping active in her families life even though her body struggles against a disease that sometimes causes her continuing health problems, seemingly without reason.
2. e-Mom of C H R Y S A L I S, the "Creative Blogger Award," because your blog is creative, the pictures you choose to share are artistic and topics are interesting!
3. Connie's Thoughts from the Heart, I know you have given to me and there are not any rules not to return to give to you another award --I feel you deserve, the Inspirational Blogger Award. It is truly you! Read the description at Writer's Review.
4. Carrie at Evergreen, the Thoughtful Blogger Award, for your careful word interactions in your blog comments, you must have this award. I also know that you helped my sister work on her blog too. You are a "generous blogger" that thinks of others.
5. My daughter at Alaska According to Marie a Creative Blogger Award, not only for the quotes and the poetry that you find and share at your blog, but mostly for all your very beautiful photography.
That was very hard to do and I thank you again Thoughtful Connie for thinking about me when you passed on the Thoughtful Blogger Award. I appreciate it.
Milly and Kene Jackson went to visit Millie yesterday. They sang for her. Milly said that Millie moved her hands and feet while they sang and got tears on her face. She's been hospitalized for 217 days today. All your prayers are being heard, keep praying for her recovery.