Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cars

We are going to see the Disney/Pixar movie "Cars" tonight. My daughter Kim and her family are going to see it and they invited us and the rest of the family to join them. At one review site they give Cars a 3.8 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. All the movies that we end up loving in our family have low reviews so this should be an awesome movie! I won't look at any more reviews until I have made up my own opinion!

Aw! Isn't he a cute, red stock car! "Lightning McQueen!" See this picture and read all about the creators at iTV

I had the original Disney Pixar site as the link to see, but they are too crazy about their links and photos being shared/stolen or whatever! I decided to link up with someone that allows us movie goers to pass on the word about this movie by sharing a picture of him!

Paranoia about stealing copyrights is getting a bit aggravating! Like-- how will I make money on a cute little picture? Tonight, I am tagging along with a hoard of our grandkids to see this movie and at prime time too! (Last moview we went to was $9.00 a piece!) So, let me show a picture or two of this cartoon character or any other character I decide to share, I think I and other viewers/bloggers are promoting their successes when we do.

Last night we had a birthday dinner for our youngest son, Kris. The whole family made it except for Chris, our daughter Karla's husband. He has a work schedule where he needs to get to bed earlier than normal. Besides the family we get to have Charlotte, her brother and her parents with us too. It was a fun evening.

I roasted pork and beef roasts. We had potatoes, salad, jello, steamed broccoli and bread rolls besides the cake which we didn't have candles for. Our eldest son, Klint made a candle from toothpicks then stuck them into an old musical candle holder and we sang to Kris. He tried to blow it out but the wood kept re-igniting, so it ended up being a homemade trick candle!

Afterwards we all walked around the lake! That was fun. We all tried to catch up with the pregnant lady! BTW, Karla is expecting! :-) Shhh, in case they are not telling anyone yet. [hehehe] I ended up in last place after making sure all the tired, little feet made it home safely.

All that and not one picture! I didn't even have time to catch a few videos on the trail we were so busy trying to keep up with Karla.

Next time ---we are leaving her home! :-D

We all love you Pregnant Lady!

2 comments:

Connie Marie said...

The movie was fun :-)

(thank you, hehehe)

Constance said...

So how many will this make? grin!!
Connie