Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Bib 58

I sure hope that Buser has been resting.

Looks like he did not stop much during the beginning of the race. Right now he is at 49th. I have not heard if he is taking a mandatory stop or not. I hope he isn't have troubles. I'm expecting to see him climb the list and become a real threat to the leaders whenever he gets going again. WAKE UP BUSER! lol

There are three mandatory stops. Two mandatory 8-hour stops, one on the Yukon and one in White Mountain. One mandatory 24-hour stop to be taken when the driver feels it's best for his/her team.

You can watch a video of the Restart in Willow here. I watched it at Buser's website. Those dogs are fast!

We have been getting light snow here all day. Not much accumulation, but very pretty.

I pray that God will keep all those on the trails safe, racers and workers and doggies.

I wonder ----if I could get to the Iditarod Trail would I be able to find two sets of blown-off dog booties for my doggies.... ?

GO 58!!!!

No comments: