Sunday, August 21, 2005

Rainy Days & No Wildfires!

It's raining... It's pouring... I tried to find out what the original story for this little ditty was, but didn't find anything but a lot of grumpy people writing about endless rainy days. It's very wet here today...our Assistant Pastor Jim Eller told me in church today that he heard we are supposed to have flooding conditions in this area today. Yesterday, the smoke from wildfires somewhere else settled into this area, so the rain is good for cleaning that stinky out of the air. I don't mind the drip, drip, drip of rain. Maybe that is because I was born and grew up listening to it rain on Kodiak Island. It rains so much there. If you don't like rain, then don't move there... you might end up being a drip that writes grumpy blogs about the endless rain!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Haha, your search didn't land you at my blog, did it? I don't think I'm "that" grumpy about rain. :o)